Saturday, January 8, 2011

My third winter in 12 months.....

I am at home, relaxing inside while it is snowing yet again.

Almost 3 weeks have gone by since I returned home, and I have about 3 more weeks before I fly back to Santiago.

I have had copious amounts of free time, as my search for short term work and tutoring have not turned up successful.  I've been listing and selling books online, cleaning through the house with my dad, and sorting through my Magic cards to bring back with me to Santiago.

I've also done some shopping and am amazed at the low prices for things.  New clothing is so much cheaper here, and it's nice getting things before I go back.  I've also found a lot of old clothing that either doesn't fit me or that I don't wear anymore, and so I've donated it.

For those readers in the South Jersey area, I am also selling my car.  It's a 1998 Subaru Legacy Outback station wagon with 154,000 miles on it.  It has power steering and brakes, AC, automatic transmission, a 2.5 liter engine, and the inspection is good until July 2011.  I'm asking 2900 for it.  If you (or anyone you know) is interested please have them contact me at dguim2006@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment